General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Liquor license 32806868
Morgans Winery & Distillery supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online, over the phone, or to receive a delivery.
Morgans Winery & Distillery will keep delivery rates at the bare minimum.
Case Deal ( 12 bottles) – 20% Discount
Melbourne – $10 per order
Sydney – $10 per order
Brisbane – $10 per order
Adelaide – $10 per order
NT – $50 per order
Perth – $30 per order
Tasmania – $10 per order
Twin Pack Deal (2 bottles)
Melbourne Metro – $10 per order
Sydney Metro – $10 per order
Brisbane Metro – $10 per order
Adelaide Metro– $10 per order
NT – $15 per order
Perth Metro – $10 per order
Tasmania – $10 per order
How many bottles makes up a Case? 12 bottles.
Morgans Winery & Distillery will leave your delivery unattended on your doorstep. Morgans Winery & Distillery delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of the goods) if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place.
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age.
- The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises.
Delivery Time Frames
Morgans Winery & Distillery endeavours to deliver your goods as soon as possible. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding all public holidays.
By law we are not able to deliver products that exceed 70% ABV (alcohol by volume). We may also limit the number of products purchased as per our retail quantity limits. Morgan Vineyards will not deliver wine/gin under any circumstances to any of the following Dry Area Locations:
Aurukun Postcode – 4871
Bamaga Postcode – 4876
Cherbourg Postcode – 4605
Doomadgee Postcode – 4830
Hope Vale Postcode – 4895
Injinoo Postcode – 4876
Kowanyama Postcode – 4871
Lockhart Postcode – 4871
Mapoon Postcode – 4874
Mornington Island Postcode – 4871
Napranum Postcode – 4874
New Mapoon Postcode – 4876
Palm Island Postcode – 4816
Pormpuraaw Postcode – 4871
Seisia Postcode – 4876
Umagico Postcode – 4876
Woorabinda Postcode – 4713
Wujal Wujal Postcode – 4895
Yarrabah Postcode – 4871
Change or Cancel Your Order
Unfortunately, you cannot amend an order after it has been placed. Please contact Morgans Winery & Distillery on 0439 039 824 to confirm whether there is still time to change or cancel your order on between 9am-7pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to make an enquiry outside of these hours please send an email to email@example.com. If your order has already been processed, you may still be able to return your order.
The personal information we collect from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s and information required for order processing and payment for products and services provide by us through the Morgans Winery & Distillery website. We may also collect information from you concerning your preferred wine type/s or for other related products or services provided on the Morgans Winery & Distillery website.
We collect your personal information through a range of sources including information you provide over the telephone to Morgans Winery & Distillery and via surveys and questionnaires you complete.
If you don’t provide us with certain information, we may be unable to provide you the information, products or services you wish to buy or receive.
- To provide you with information you request about us, the products or services we offer through Morgans Winery & Distillery or special offers provided by third parties to our members through morganswd.com.au
- To provide products or services you request from time to time;
- To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from morganwd.com.au;
- If necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18);
- To contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events and special offers, unless you tell us that you not wish to receive this type of information.
We may also send you electronic messages updating you about products, services, offers and special offers. We will only send you electronic messages if you have consented to receive them or it can be inferred from your existing business or other relationship with Morgans Winery & Distillery, that there is a reasonable expectation of receiving those electronic messages. All electronic messages will identify Morgans Winery & Distillery.
We currently use contractors to prepare and send mail-outs and deliver products. We will only disclose your personal information to those contractors or other third parties:
- To allow your orders to be processed and delivered to you;
- To provide you with marketing and other information about Morgans Winery & Distillery and its own or related products and services;
- If you authorise us to do so;
- If required or permitted by law.
Morgans Winery & Distillery will not sell your personal information to 3rd parties.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure. We only permit our authorised personnel to access your personal information.
Emails are not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information sent to us via email.
You have the right to access personal information which we have collected from you within the requirements of the Act.
We may withhold or refuse you access to your personal information if we are legally authorised to do so or where its disclosure to you is restricted by law, is the subject of legal action, or may compromise the privacy of another person.
Where marketing information is forwarded to you via electronic messages, there will be a functional unsubscribe mechanism contained in the message.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us or receive marketing information, you can advise us:
- by calling 0439 039 824
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by clicking the unsubscribe function (where marketing information is sent electronically)
We will keep a record of your request to ensure you do not receive that information in the future.
You cannot refuse to receive information which we are required to provide you by law.